For Sale FOR SALE NOS (WHEN FITTED WITH BARELY ANY USE) CAMPAGNOLO NOUVO RECORD AND NOUVO GRAN SPORT GROUPSET

snodge

Retro Newbie
Rare and desirable NOS when fitted (with minuscule insertion marks) Campagnolo components from the late 70's and early 80's. Nouvo Record Rear and Front Mechs and Shifters. Nouvo Record 27.2mm Seatpost and Binder Bolt.

Nouvo Record Headset and Bottom Bracket. Nouvo Gran Sport 170mm 52/42/30 Crankset and Pedals.

Currently set up as triple crank( using a triplizer converter ring) but I have the NOS 42t ring. I have Bottom Brackets to suit both set ups. The bottom bracket is used but in very good condition. The triple axle and bearings are NOS. The bike was only ridden at set up stage at Argos Racing Cycles. The triple rear mech is in very good used condition. Please note that only one rear mech is offered and that the crank is offered as either a triple or double ring set up.

Perfect for a period rebuild for the L' Eroica. The components will be removed at Argos Racing Cycles using the correct tools. I will add some Victory Corsa Brake Calipers if the asking is offered. These are in barely used condition. I have a used but good condition set of 36h wheels on Campagnolo Nouvo Tipo hubs with Mavic MA2 rims for sale as well. Looking for £850 for the components and £175 for the wheels. The parts are fitted to a renovated Gazelle Super A frame as shown in the photos.

Attachments

• NR1.jpg
    NR1.jpg
    413.6 KB · Views: 40
  • NR 21.jpg
    NR 21.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 35
  • NR5.jpg
    NR5.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 33
  • NR6.jpg
    NR6.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 28
  • NR7.jpg
    NR7.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 26
  • NR8.jpg
    NR8.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 27
  • NR9.jpg
    NR9.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 31
  • NR10.jpg
    NR10.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 38
  • NR2.jpg
    NR2.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 34
  • NR13.jpg
    NR13.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Its not 'New Old Stock' if its been fitted

New old stock normally looks like this, nice boxes, even if they're battered and tatty, its 'new old stock', shiny new products!

Not parts covered in grease and cobwebs!

cr1.jpg

Its not 'New Old Stock' if its been fitted

New old stock normally looks like this, nice boxes, even if they're battered and tatty, its 'new old stock', shiny new products!

Not parts covered in grease and cobwebs!

cr1.jpg
Thank you for your informative message. I have now revised the listing.

Latest posts

Back