how much are these mavic rims worth?

Mod-Master

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
these mavic rims came on my bike when I bought it, however I want to buy a rim with disk brake hubs, and I am not prepared to relace them. I'm just looking on here because I can't see them anywhere that are In the condition of mine witch is between the scale of NOS and used. here are some pics.

tempImageZpWbOA.jpg
tempImageVl4Std.jpg

look at those cool shoes!

thanks for looking

221 are towards the lower end of the scale as they are non-eyeletted.

Say £20 each on ebay? It's postage that really hurts with them. It's easiest to sell as wheels, typically £60-80 a pair.

Hmm but I have seen a pair on “pedal pedlar” for around £230. Is it just because of the hubs? I’ve got some Sachs hubs on them right now. But I just need to sell them for enough to buy a set with disk rotors on them, or is it worth just relaxing them with hubs that have disk rotors on them?, because there is a person on here selling the full coda disk brake kit with disk rotor hubs, for a cheap price.

Hmm but I have seen a pair on “pedal pedlar” for around £230. Is it just because of the hubs? I’ve got some Sachs hubs on them right now. But I just need to sell them for enough to buy a set with disk rotors on them, or is it worth just relaxing them with hubs that have disk rotors on them?, because there is a person on here selling the full coda disk brake kit with disk rotor hubs, for a cheap price.
You will and in six months they'll still be there

Hmm but I have seen a pair on “pedal pedlar” for around £230.
You can ask anything you want, getting it is another matter.
I have a pair of 221's in barely used condition with black Deore DX hubs. In my part of CA they are worth 50 to 60 bucks EDIT, the hubs are FH-M565 so Deore LX

Last edited:
@fishyfool I’ll trade you these rims for the ones you have, I can’t be bothered to relace mine😆
Northern Ca is great for bike picking.
What I'd do if you want is to keep my eyes open for a bike with a set of whatever wheels are appropriate.
I tend to run across a lot of stuff like this.
I might give parts away, but I rarely sell them. I do make trades though

Those particular wheels need a good tensioning but they are almost mint. they'll hang in my garage til they find a home

They've been hanging in my garage for 10+ years...

Attachments

• IMG_20221023_050500352.jpg
    IMG_20221023_050500352.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20221023_050519268.jpg
    IMG_20221023_050519268.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 3
Back