How it all started.

Spanky22b":1366xvq3 said:
raidan73":1366xvq3 said:
Suntour had license from Pederse for the SE cantis but only did rear ones iirc. Pedersen made front and rear specific versions and an SE u-brake

Didn't know they done a U-brake bet they're hard to find,there was some Pederson front cantis on eBay last week for £60.

The story's i heard regarding putting the self energizing cantis on the front was they could lock on or something like that.

Think that was if you put the rears on the front mate

Yes i had heard that their was certain issues regards the brakes while fitted to the forks but didn't know they were only rear specific so that explains quite a bit and didn't know anything about Suntour having license from Pedersen for the SE cantis :shock: ..

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":3ngvno2u said:
That's lush.... Never been a big fan of the Fox as the geometry on the early ones makes them gate like

But that's :cool:

Cheers Retro Spud,it's all starting to come together nicely and it's still following the theme i set out to do of building it like my finaces would've allowed me to back in the day :D

What u got then another yellow splatter Kona eh ? and i thought it was me getting my christmas present 28 years late back in May ..

The muddy fox looks cool. Only bit i would have done different would have been to use black bars, but overall a cracking looking bike.

Looks low and lean, respect to your back!

Back