hope ti glide disc help

NouuuYess

Fat Chance Fan
i have this hope ti glide hub with disc brake. Any new that disc would be compatible with the spline pattern? since i just have the disc for rear and missing the front one

Pictures would help.

The hubs took an adapter like the one below, you then need a 5 bolt disc to fit, plenty of adapters and discs on eb

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
28b4915 (1).jpg
Yea i suppose, i need those spider and any 5 bolt rotor would fit? but are there any aftermarket spider/adapter for this hub or it should be hope specific like that

Pictures would help.

The hubs took an adapter like the one below, you then need a 5 bolt disc to fit, plenty of adapters and discs on eb

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'm not aware of any aftermarket spiders or discs - both will need to be Hope. There are a large number of variations in the rotors, all are the same 5 bolt fitting. I ran into clearance issues with my 5 bolt rotors and new Shimano post mount/IS adapters so bear that in mind if it's the route you're going down.

Its not unusual for early Hope to foul an adaptor, but simply filing a bit off the side of the adaptor sorts it.

When it comes to Hope 5 bolt rotors it is pretty much caliper orientated.
For example. Early caliper like C2 through to mini's, the rotor size needs to be +5mm, so 165,185mm etc fits so youll find that the 165 etc etc are usually 5 bolt, and sizes 160,180mm etc are 6 bolt.

The hard to find rotors are for example 160.180mm etc in 5 bolt pattern, and 165,185mm etc in 6 bolt pattern. So if the caliper you have is modern, you'll need to find a rotor that is 160,180 etc etc but in the 5 bolt pattern.

Last edited:
Back