Honc 2016 aftermath thread.

I provoked some interest going down the last descent before the return to the road to Winchcombe. It was the only time I've ever been the one shouting "on your roight!" sorry that was spud, "On your right" as i came past. (Strava says 40mph)

Local knowledge is a wonderful thing.

Where's my spanner? :evil:

You know i'm OCD. Been sharpening things in the shed just in case.............

Re:

The spanner is packed in the car and should be with you later
Can you PM me postcode as 54 Festive Road won't go in :shock:

It looks like a great time was had by all but i had no idea that HONC attracted soo many riders and thanks for the photo's guys as i am now 100% jealous of missing out but i'm still not sure about eating curry before a ride
:? :LOL: ..

That was almost a compliment. Mrs HM will be flattered.

Treat 'em mean.............................

Re:

It was nice actually. Wouldn't want it any spicier though!

Can you spare any tools mister?

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":29wb2qeq said:
It didn't do me any harm mate!

Hi mate , well tbh i had a Vindaloo at the end of last month which took my breath away for a couple of minutes but i'm looking forward to the next one ;) any way glad you enjoyed the curry as for tools i've got a brother inlaw going spare if he's any use to you but don't ask him to do anything as he won't have a clue :facepalm: ..

The History Man":37h8hjru said:
And you buddy. Sounds like an absolute mare. I went over the front on a flat road bit after two stopped without warning. Saved by my ninja skills.

The mud was the plasticine energy sapping stuff eh? Nearly bailed but made the 50. Will post a couple of pics tomorrow. Too weak tonight.

Where's those suspects?

Spent a pleasant day at Cheltenham General A&E yesterday. Arm swelled up, hand went numb. No bony injury just swelling trapping nerves.

Apparently Chuck Norris would've broken it.

Re:

Who's he?

Glad it's nothing more serious mate.

Now, don't forget the peas !

Back