Honc 2016 aftermath thread.

Re: Re:

RobMac":t0y3fafz said:
Mike have you ever featured in a episode of Mint Sauce? :shock:

I know nothing of that, sorry. Before my time. I'm only 26! ;)
Retro Spud":t0y3fafz said:
Mike

here we are again on that bitch of a climb ..... I never realised he was there until I was almost on him otherwise I'd have tried harder, mind you I think I was past doing any heroics

http://gallery.sussexsportphotography.c ... 5303127526

Can't see that one :? I seem to remember your heroics came with about 500m to go . . . . . before you flaked at 350m to go ! :roll: :facepalm:
Have you got some proper crank bolts now?

Mike Muz 67":1pgp30e3 said:
Can't see that one :? I seem to remember your heroics came with about 500m to go . . . . . before you flaked at 350m to go ! :roll: :facepalm:
Have you got some proper crank bolts now?

Not yet... but Sean my fake Mint has had a good wash and brush up.

Even though we dipped out of the last mini 5km loop, with our detour(s) we still managed 59.8 miles
and just a smidge shy of 4,500 feet of climbs

**edit
The shameful details of my destruction, twas a long day... but at least it was sunny :LOL:

RobMac":2qwdxxd8 said:
Forgive my ignorance are there many retro bikes entered in the HONC?

Well, out of I think 1350 entries, there were few and far between from retro world.

Retro Spud":jt35c5t0 said:
Mike

here we are again on that bitch of a climb ..... I never realised he was there until I was almost on him otherwise I'd have tried harder, mind you I think I was past doing any heroics

http://gallery.sussexsportphotography.c ... 5303127526

Mike

scroll down two thirds of the way.... never realised some one else got me at the top of the page as well :oops:

two of you towards the bottom

Mike Muz 67":3p5tt7t5 said:
RobMac":3p5tt7t5 said:

Well, out of I think 1350 entries, there were few and far between from retro world.

six I think

Me, Mike, THM, Coleman, John V and the dude I saw by the mens toilet :shock: who I have no idea what his name was.....

piss poor really,

Attachments

• IMG_0206_zps4lwkfjkh.jpg
    IMG_0206_zps4lwkfjkh.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,147

Mike Muz 67":1bswtpcy said:
RobMac":1bswtpcy said:

I bet they provoke more interest than that everybody has.
More individuality on show :cool:

Back