HONC 2015 - 12 April 2015

NeilM":1dteoplf said:
mass199":1dteoplf said:
Looking forward to it, was a good day last year.
Yeah, it was OK for you, riding along with the sensible Adrian, you didn't have the bouncing beanpole popping random wheelies, endo's, bunnyhops etc in front you you, while you struggled up hills that resembled the North face of the Eiger.

And just to rub salt into the already open wounds, he was doing this in the middle chain ring.... I HATE fit people, they shouldn't be allowed.

Have you ever followed Adrian whilst descending?... Sensible is not the first word that comes to mind!!

NeilM":4gbe5xg2 said:
mass199":4gbe5xg2 said:
Looking forward to it, was a good day last year.
Yeah, it was OK for you, riding along with the sensible Adrian, you didn't have the bouncing beanpole popping random wheelies, endo's, bunnyhops etc in front you you, while you struggled up hills that resembled the North face of the Eiger.

And just to rub salt into the already open wounds, he was doing this in the middle chain ring.... I HATE fit people, they shouldn't be allowed.

Well, it was only a 36 chainring ;)

Mike

mass199":jv0omstc said:
Have you ever followed Adrian whilst descending?... Sensible is not the first word that comes to mind!!
I have to admit I was overtaken at one point by what sounded like a squadron of Panzer tanks. It scared the bejeezus out of the guy I was following.

Gotta luv them fat bikes.

NeilM":ofdqqem2 said:
mass199":ofdqqem2 said:

I have to admit I was overtaken at one point by what sounded like a squadron of Panzer tanks. It scared the bejeezus out of the guy I was following.

The fatty will be there again next year :) It's shod a few lbs but its still bloody noisy!

Coleman":3p9cmnd1 said:
NeilM":3p9cmnd1 said:
mass199":3p9cmnd1 said:

The fatty will be there again next year :) It's shod a few lbs but its still bloody noisy!

Let's hope there's no repeat of the dreadful flooding before last years event

Cool ! :cool:

mike

The History Man":pmbiltyz said:
But what to ride?

Right now, I've no idea. See what the weather brings beforehand

Morning mate ;)

Porridge and watching winter biathlon to start the day. Bliss!

Mike

Re:

Last year was fairly dry iirc, the year before was seriously wet.

Is this the year to attempt the 100?

Back