Home required for beautiful loving Parsons Terrier

spike3

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi I'm Oscar I was born in 2006, so I'm now an older gentleman however, I like to say that like a fine wine I've simply matured into near perfect dog. I spent 3 months in kennels before my current parents took me in and I love my new comfy bed that they have given me, so much better than the cold plastic thing I had in kennels. I am currently living with another dog called Blake who is a 2year old border collie, he is a bit energetic for me and I would rather be an only dog in my new house or maybe I could live with another older dog. Despite my years I love to go for walks with my step brother and we regularly go for nice long strolls through the woods, I don't mind walking to your (right) heal or I'm happy to have a sniff around. My favourite toy has got to be a ball if I see a football being kicked around I just have to join in with the fun. I'd love to find a loving family that can let me retire in comfort, I love being cuddled and I'll happily sit on your lap for a good scratching. I don't like to make a mess in the house and I'll wait to go for a walk or in the garden to do my business.

Oscar's current parent here.

Oscar has had his first vaccination jab and will have had his second by the time he leaves.
He's also been neutered and has just had a full dental scrape, polish and clean with anything rotten removed.

He also had a harmless fatty tumor on his side removed whilst he was under anesthetic.

He has a chip and it will be registered to his new owners

He seems to be ok with children and doesn't pull to get to other dogs when walking, he also hasn't shown any aggression towards other dogs whilst out walking, but he snaps at my very bouncy Collie in the house.

He doesn't seem to be destructive in anyway and I leave him in my lounge when I go out to work and the room is undamaged when I come home.
Oscar will come with a water resistant soft bed, lead, bowl and collar.

We hoped to keep Oscar but he really doesn't like Blake the younger Collie, so he sadly has to be re-homed. He has been with us for 3months.

Any potential homes will be vetted and the new owners will be required to send updates for the first year to ensure his new home is suitable.

Attachments

• IMG_4773 small.jpg
    IMG_4773 small.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 778
We are now having to pay Kennels to look after him as our Collie and him really do not get along.

Please do get in touch, even if you can only offer a foster home for Oscar.

Re:

Wish we were in a better position to take him, but its not practical unfortunatly.
He sounds great.
I Hope he finds a great home :)

Back