Holdsworth/Reynolds 531 tubing 1950's bike for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Thank you very much a positive ID. Yes the clearances are very tight indeed.
I'll try to post some more pics.
Again thank you !

Looks Ike 23.5 inches in old currency.........would look good in my stable :). Needs more pics to help with price.

Might be on sprints or later MA2 type clinchers, some pro's came with short wheelbase and upright angles so much so the riders didn't want them in the bunch lol

Yes but there where a few different versions of the professional in team colours and he asked for an overall evaluation which is hard to do minus the quality of the components.

This needs a price or moved to the 'whats it worth thread' otherwise it will end up deleted. Rules are highlighted at the top of this page ' all adverts need a price'
Sorry to be the party pooper but them's the rules and there is some good info here so it would be a shame to delete it.
If there's no update with pricing or contact I will move to the other section.

Jamie

Re:

Thank you but as no one can or will venture ANY value AT ALL I advertised elsewhere using by best judgement based on 'Midlifes' most helpful & positive ID & ive sold it in hours.
Again thank you.

It's taken a week almost to reply and now only after it's sold.
Ok but next time you want to sell something on the forum please do it by following the rules, they are clearly highlighted in yellow at the top of the page.
Next time it will just be deleted, discussion or not.

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back