hilarystone

Midlife":m9n58lg5 said:
I don't think it's a great secret but AFAIK Hilary Stone posts on here as "atb"
Hmm ! I don't know how this forum runs and what the rules are regarding being a Dealer/Trader but shouldn't he be hi-lighted as a Dealer ?

I've seen some members who have the words 'Gold Trader' does this indicate they are a Trader or is it how much stuff they have sold/purchased ?

oaklec":zu2ykqxi said:
He still owes me a refund, been going on nearly two months now.

Whether or not I ever get the refund, I'll never buy from him again.

Nigel on the other hand is absolutely fantastic.

who's Nigel

speedthing":1zljrnab said:
who's Nigel
A chap who sells mostly Campagnolo stuff.

Ian Raleigh":1zljrnab said:
Johnsqual":1zljrnab said:
How do people think he compares to Campyoldy? Johnny
Sir Monty Carlo":1zljrnab said:
I had a couple of Campag aero bottles of Nigel Scott (Campyoldy) No problems at all.
Lets keep this thread about Hilary Stone guys!
If more posts are put up about 'Campyoldy' it will go off topic. ;)

Gold Trader means that they have received enough positive feedback to be a trusted seller, just a little reassurance for newbies that they're not going to get ripped off I think.

I must say that although I do trade I rarely buy from a forum and sell elsewhere. If that is my intention I make it clear to the buyer and will often give up on a deal if someone genuinely wants it for themselves. That said I'm also an entusaist and some of the parts I buy I actually do need for my own project or to get a build just right for re-sale.

I think that having 'trader' next to your name would not hurt, it kinda ties in with my forum suggestion of have a traders list.

Back