HIGH ZOOT STEALTH new parts in

Thanks a lot guys! Its very cool. For me its one of the nicest "Y" style frames of that time. Probably the most pleasing silhouette.

So i wanted to built wheels since i finally got those rare black TNT hubs. So i dug out NOS Syncros Altrax rims i was saving for many years for this build...only to find that one of those damn rims is actually 36H. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Nice Christmas surprise LOL

In terms of brakes not sure 100% but i think i will go with Maguras. As they were on the test bike in the Mountain Biker review. They fit quite well to the the hitech theme of the bike i recon. I have very tasty NOS/Mint Altek levers saved for this. Might reanodize these though.

Attachments

• ALTEK2.jpg
    ALTEK2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 173
  • ALTEK1.jpg
    ALTEK1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 173
I wanted to have just black components. Levers can be disassembled, so i could reanodize the red part to be black. There might be problem with logo though, I have to check how its done in black version.. Here is black paint in the letters. If i wanted it black with silver logo it would be probably too much hassle with uncertain result. So i will try it how it looks with red ones and if i dont like it i will wait for some black ones..

Back