Hi im new!!

vxlgsi

Dirt Disciple
Just wanted to say hi, im in to my retro bikes more bmx but i have an older gt zaskar that im selling off, and i was told the forum members may appreciate me advertising it here to have first dibs... not sure if your interested but im about to put an advert in the 1998-> section.

Nice forum here im always snooping so now im a member i can throw in my 2p's worth!!

:D

welcome and be ready for the addiction that is retrobike once your in there is no escape ;) ps what ever funds you did have will vanish as soon as you find that cool bike you always wanted for sale :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ha ha sounds like everything, i really struggle to sell stuff especially stuff i worked so hard to pay for and looked after for many years but once the zaskar has gone im sure ill find something to spend the money on!!

did you put a price in there if not that'll be why it was pulled the rules are in an announcment at the top of the for sale section ;) but your new so its ok have flic though the rules then just re do your advert with any adjustments needed ;) :cool:

vxlgsi":1ofmao74 said:
I did put an advert up, but it seems to have been deleted for some reason.
Ad's need a firm price, no offers etc. Prob why it was deleted. The advertising rules are at the top of the for sale sections

Welcome to Retrobike! Hope you stick around after you sell the bits you're selling.

Yeah i guessed that but i dunno whats its worth so ive re listed, I have a really old peugeot bmx race frame from when i was 8 that i want to rebild and also a mongoose supergoose.

Ive moved over to a modern mtb FS but id like to build a rigid retro at some point, and this seems like a perfect place to help do that!

I just hurt my tongue trying to say your user name out loud

I think I've also invoked some sort of raising the dead spell too...

Back