Help with this Colnago

Re:

Now that's the kind of Colnago I'd like to own. One that's seen a lot of use and that I'm not afraid to ride for fear of scratching the paint.

Nice, look forward to seeing either / both of these built up.

Yeepp! This is just what I've bought it for! But I have a sort of sophisticated world perception, so it wount go out of the workshop, until I would have it's history, or at least it's 100% exact model year (cause mine and blue one are the only two SAME 100% after the week of googling - nobody knows nothing and alltogether dessision that it is 1989 Master becomes broken appart if one looks deeper) and it will be MINT, or as possible, for me to start my road training: would it be scratch-by-scrath recovery or 100% refurbishment - newermind. It's a dream, a passion. That's all. Help me finding answers!!!

Re:

Well, I've finaly got ansver for the most important of my questions about my Master.

It's for sure Colnago Master 1989. I have agreed with this, when I've found out, that in 1989 Colnago had sponsored Panasonic and Malvor Sidi Colnago teams both. And here we have those frames both. The only thing is that they have Colnago, not clubs engraved on the botom braket. Other Master frames had clubs that year.

As I've found out, Master Piu also apeared that year and there are some of them in the web in Malvor paint also with clubs. Some Piu's have "Master Pui" deacals, some have only "Master".... AND there is one I found with Colnago on the bottom, not clubs. So, concerning all this and that mess Colnago had with their frames marking, I think mine and Panasonic frames have same chances to be Piu and just Master.

If anybody got interested - take a look at the tubing decal. Mine and the one here are same and sort of unique. At least I didn't find more in the web.

Guys from Colnago didn't answer my letter with serial yet. I plan to write them more, when I get Italian translation of my questions. The next step - trip to Italy next Summer.

Well, nevermind that nobody is interested, here is my Master. The stemm and pedals are 1st to change, others- only for something with Colnago panto. I will get better fotos later.

UKiUGgjAMn0.jpg

_W87aPgV5TU.jpg

By the way, if anybody knows what Campa groupset I got.... Nothing on it, but madeinitaly.

nMoiEWwyghE.jpg

eq721VCopx0.jpg

iEtxUqb0TFo.jpg

s3EQtwNdt2o.jpg

RIp6RwRLMpM.jpg

z99L0YBHuGA.jpg

Back