Help to identify an old bike brand

Re:

Hi Javi,
Perhaps your location would help.
This is not a tradesmans or PO bike. This is what millions of commuter bikes looked like in the 1930s. PO and MOD used ancient designs, the MOD were using the same 1925 design well into the 1960s.
It has 36 spoke wheels, almost never used in UK. It looks later than 1934, but hubs dated 1934.
Chrome plate was not in general use on bikes until mid 1930s, but started in 1932. A very few specials perhaps in the late 20s had some chrome.

Keith

Re:

Wow! Great information! You can be right because the woman who had the bike (the owner was her husband) told me that the bike is from 30’s or 40’s and was brought from Germany to Spain. Nevertheless I disdained her information cause she thought the brand was Orbea, she was very confused about that. So it could be manufactured in England but distributed to Germany...

Re:

I think more likely to have been made for the Dutch market.
In the 1930s there were many makers turning out bikes like this, mostly from standard components.

Often they were badged for large retailers.

Keith

Yes... I think this is the most probably, so the bike loose interest for restoring... It is a shame, when I found it I was thinking in an old great quality bike with 3 speeds gear, drum brakes... I spected much more!
Thank you all for helping me to bring some information (and great ideas!) and dismiss other data!!!

Back