Sorted Help to collect a bike from Southampton

Tsundere

Fat Chance Fan
Feedback
View
I bought another bike, I couldn't help it, I knew there was no postage option, I knew the seller wasn't interested in boxing it up but the attraction was too strong for me, all sense and reason went out of the window and I bid anyway 🤩 The truth is I didn't really expect to win, I was sure there would be a higher offer, but it seems the Gods have spoken and the bike is destined to be mine, we just need some help to bring us together.

So please, if you are in the area and can help me out I would be forever in your debt, of course there would be a little something in it for you too and we can talk about that. I'm in Northampton and could arrange to meet at some midway point, or if you could box it up so I could arrange for a courier to collect it then that would be even better, whatever works for you 👍

If you can help please let me know. 🙏

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the offers of help, I am waiting for the seller to tell me his address and a list of days/times that work for him, I'll post here whenever he gives me the info.

Great community 👍
Was it a Marin? If so it went cheaper than I expected!
It was the Marin, to be honest I really didn't think I'd get it, I just put in a speculative bid at the last minute and was amazed when it said I'd won, I honestly thought it would go for £200-£250 or even more.

Thank you GT!
Antstark has offered to do it, just waiting for the seller to confirm when : )
Really appreciate the kind offer though and I won't forget it 👍

Back