Help me identify this bike. Possible 80's Saracen Content.

That looks like the one to me (canti bridge could easily have been changed in design as it was handbuilt) and the electric blue colour is right as well (see pic 5 for one of several scapes revealing the original colour).
Was secrectly hoping for a Kili Flyer but wasn't counting any chickens. It looks like I have a project for this year then. Will need to get a paint job and some decals done a lot of cleans done and some replacement Deore MT-60 kit found.

Quite happy to have an 80's slack angled handbuilt 531 beast in the stable.

Carl.

drcarlos":zfe5rvhm said:
That looks like the one to me (canti bridge could easily have been changed in design as it was handbuilt) and the electric blue colour is right as well (see pic 5 for one of several scapes revealing the original colour).
Was secrectly hoping for a Kili Flyer but wasn't counting any chickens. It looks like I have a project for this year then. Will need to get a paint job and some decals done a lot of cleans done and some replacement Deore MT-60 kit found.

Quite happy to have an 80's slack angled handbuilt 531 beast in the stable.

Carl.

Welcome to the 80's Kili club :cool: :cool:

Sweet. :D
Glad you've found out what it is. Now you have to post a link to your build thread in the early Saracen lovers thread :LOL:

Looking forward to seeing it returned to it's original glory.

Back