Hello, my name is Jeremy Corbyn

Re:

I must be honest, but I can't see the point of this thread :facepalm:

But, as you've said it's not compulsory viewing, so i'll bugger off :LOL:

Re: Re:

Adruzzz":1sdx31yk said:
I must be honest, but I can't see the point of this thread :facepalm:
WHAT?

This is one of the only threads worth reading on the entire forum.

Proper informed political insight, and a direct line to Jezza himself.

I'm enthralled.

Re:

So, Jezza....may I call you Jezza? Or would you prefer Comrade Commissar?

So comrade, when the great Maxsist political masses form up behind your glorious, if slightly dishevelled, leadership, intent on not forming the next government.... or any government for the foreseeable future, will we all be expected to wear brown tweed caps and carry a little tatty book of Jezzaisms, as a way of showing allegiance to your glorious crumpledness?.

So what were you really doing on that train ad where were you during the Brexit campaign as your body double seemed to have wandered off planet somewhere.

Re: Re:

NeilM":j14akzg3 said:
So, Jezza....may I call you Jezza? Or would you prefer Comrade Commissar?

So comrade, when the great Maxsist political masses form up behind your glorious, if slightly dishevelled, leadership, intent on not forming the next government.... or any government for the foreseeable future, will we all be expected to wear brown tweed caps and carry a little tatty book of Jezzaisms, as a way of showing allegiance to your glorious crumpledness?.

Yoy may call me Jeremy, as that is my name. Not Jezza, reminds me of the product of an overly paid, narsissitic individual, with the social graces of a baboon.

I can tolerate my fellow backward-looking party members wearing any colour of tweed, just so long as it matches their Brompton. I will also be producing a range of cycle clips to protect our delicate brown trousers. There will be a competition to decide on the most appropriate design.
Anyone here want to have a crack at it? You COULD win a year's travel on Southern train network, should it still be in existence.

legrandefromage":1bo7rpi0 said:
So what were you really doing on that train ad where were you during the Brexit campaign as your body double seemed to have wandered off planet somewhere.

Finished touching yourself now?

Then allow me to continue. As, I have to say, MANY, MANY labour members want me to.

I'm not aware of being in any train advertisement, please expand.

As for Brexit, I must admit to hitting a bit of a low point, as I felt my frail voice would not be heard above the din of the ' looks like a frog that's sat on a nail ' politician. I had a titter to myself over that description. Along with the laughing stock, bumbling one that is BJ. As foreign minister, I wonder if he will now contact the Pentagon over millions of pounds worth unpaid Congestion charges and parking tickets, from the U.S. embassy vehicles in our capital. I can't see it somehow.
I retired to my study, to read some Private Eye. Before practicing my scowlful look. In readiness for the TV debate the other evening.
I think I fared pretty well, although not a great fan of the audience coming up to us both for selfies.
Facebook, Twitter, I just don't get it. Why can't people just write letters to one anther as they used to?
Oh, that reminds me, must post this letter to North Korea now.

Keep up the good fight, brothers and sisters! It's the only way we can defeat the government who are leading us into an ever more decisive path, and fight for the rights of ordinary people. Not the elite!

JC

Back