Hello Everyone

F**k me its a small world! reunion sounds great. count me in. will always did like france didnt he!
Yes we did go over the mynd had forgotten. i remember will wanting to kill that rambler who just got off the bus with 52 other ramblers and dared to critise us for ruining the countryside! funny days.
If you have a piccy would love to see it can you scan it?

Yep, small world indeed.

I have scanned in those pics. But the file is too big to send here, If you give me an e-mail address i can get them accross to you.

Now bearing in mind that camera's back then were not the best and it was bloody foggy on the day.

Anyway, i think that you are stood on the far right on the line up photo, then it goes something like Will, Spencer (roadie from Stoke), Dave something from Grisley Bikes, Mr. Rowley or Tom Ritchey as i called him, Jeff Slin, Mark Threadgold, and then you can see the Almega of yours truely.

Then in the other photo you can see Steve with Spencer and then Mark Threadgold in the blue top and Steve's super cool Marin Team Titanium. This was in the car park before setting off.

So what are you up to now Dave, Still riding i guess. I am married with 2 great kids and a responsible job!!! But life is great. Both my wife and i ride loads still, although my style is more Dh/Freestyle but i do try to lug my rig around the hills at times. I better get this Fat built so that i can ride in style eh!

Jamie you have PM.

Got back into riding a year ago but i forgot how much hard work it is! gettin old. am off to chase in a bit if i can get rid of this hangover and try out my new frame. cant wait to see the pics thanks for that will bring back memories!
we will have to hit the trails sometime!

Back