Haro Extreme frameset - reluctant sale :-(

MiniNinjaRob

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Well I suppose it was going to happen - I will never have the money to do my Rocky mountain properly unless I sell this.

1991 Haro Extreme frame, chrome forks, headset, very rare matching Haro "Wing" stem and Haro Team Extreme 31.8 bars.

As far as I know it's been ridden around a park once and 1 ride with me on the Repack Anniversary RB ride.

1 paint chip on lower down tube (there when I bought it) and 1 new one on top tube. No dents, cracks. Paint still ultra bright. 17.5" size (still has size barcode on).

7 votes in the BOTM comp so someone must like it!!

Same frame as Comp version but just difference paint.

Will include minty black X-lite Camlock seat QR, black anodised alloy bottle and rack bolts (sets off frame colour nicely!) and minty condition XT-Ubrake with lovely matching pink Dura-Ace standard pads.

£130 plus post for all of the above. This is what I paid for it all.

No offers below asking price accepted yet, no splits either. Bar/stem and frame/fork package will never be split as they belong together.

51eac45b.jpg

79aea0c8.jpg

e80919ba.jpg

951dc390.jpg

558628f8.jpg

8a193e38.jpg

More pics available. Will post pic of chip on TT as soon as possible.

i thought you loved riding this bike? why sell a bike you love riding for the sake of a "project"

there seems to be this fixation around here these days of always moving on to the next "project"

kick back, enjoy the bike, let parts turn up for the rocky when they do.

I think the RM will be an even better bike for me.

Plus I just can't afford the bits that the Rocky deserves unless this is sold. Selling this will allow me to buy the forks/headset/stem/bars/post I'll need.

Yes I think this bike is ace hence the "reluctant" sale!!

possible purchase

hi
i may be interested. this is a beauty. but depends how much shipping to vancouver area canada is. pm on it's way.
roy

Pic of paint chip in toptube. Not a dent at all.
571fbb18.jpg

There are a few tiny chips inside the chainstay as well from the one ride I took the bike on but you can't see them very easily.

Rob Atkin":2wcpqsm6 said:
Plus I just can't afford the bits that the Rocky deserves unless this is sold. Selling this will allow me to buy the forks/headset/stem/bars/post I'll need.

Best of luck with the sale Rob - It's a lovely looking frame and makes me wish I didn't have my Cro Mega up for sale at the same time! If I was after an estay at the moment, then yours would win mine over any time :)

cce":3jnq4r1t said:
i thought you loved riding this bike? why sell a bike you love riding for the sake of a "project"

there seems to be this fixation around here these days of always moving on to the next "project"

kick back, enjoy the bike, let parts turn up for the rocky when they do.

Good point, well made. I usually just wait till I either can afford parts to finish something or nab the bargains when I spot them.

Back