Sold Haro Extreme comp 1992 frame

I'm interested but I live in Finland. Can we continue in PM? Please Pm me since I can't start a PM yet.
Hi , Yes happy to PM you but before we do it’s only fair to say I don’t post outside the UK. Let me know if that works for you in any way

Can these actually be unbolted to fit in a case or are they also bonded?
Not entirely sure to be honest. I’m sure @incorrigible will know
Yes, they can definitely be disassembled.

I'm still surprised that this hasn't been snapped up!
I don't know what their production numbers were, but I can attest to the fact that these are VERY hard to find, especially in a smaller size.
Why no love for the Haro? It's at least as robust as the Mantis XCR-EC and looks at least as cool.

So it only came in this greyish-purplish color with orange decals, so what? It can always be repainted red, or candy blue, or candy purple, or bright green just like a lot of Mantis's'siz I've seen.

Is it Mantis' boutique, low-production-run, cottage-industry image vs. Haro's mainstream, high-production-run, corporate image that turns people away? Of course Haro had already established itself as a mainstay of the BMX world in the 1980's, but they were still relatively new to the MTB world at the time this bike was released in the early 1990's.

If it were a 17.5", I would have jumped on it in an instant.

Last bump with a price reduction before I split the brake off to sell separate

Frame & brake as shown £170 inc UK postage

Frame alone £125 inc UK postage.

UK only and I’d post Wednesday.

Yes, they can definitely be disassembled.

I'm still surprised that this hasn't been snapped up!
I don't know what their production numbers were, but I can attest to the fact that these are VERY hard to find, especially in a smaller size.
Why no love for the Haro? It's at least as robust as the Mantis XCR-EC and looks at least as cool.

So it only came in this greyish-purplish color with orange decals, so what? It can always be repainted red, or candy blue, or candy purple, or bright green just like a lot of Mantis's'siz I've seen.

Is it Mantis' boutique, low-production-run, cottage-industry image vs. Haro's mainstream, high-production-run, corporate image that turns people away? Of course Haro had already established itself as a mainstay of the BMX world in the 1980's, but they were still relatively new to the MTB world at the time this bike was released in the early 1990's.

If it were a 17.5", I would have jumped on it in an instant.
How tall are you buddy? I’m 5 11” , this was my bike before and it fitted me fine. A Haro 19.5” is actually more like a medium fit due to the odd frame design.
Grab it, she’s a beauty 😊👌

How tall are you buddy? I’m 5 11” , this was my bike before and it fitted me fine. A Haro 19.5” is actually more like a medium fit due to the odd frame design.
Grab it, she’s a beauty 😊👌
I WAS a bit over 5'8", but I think I'm shrinking with age (I'm 62) because a doctor recently said I was 5'6". Perhaps it's my posture; I've let myself go these past few years, but I hope to change all that when I retire in a couple of years. I've seen a few of these 19.5" frames over the past 12 years or so, but only ONE in a 17.5" size. I'd buy more of them if they were my size. Gotta have a spare if the first one breaks, right?

Back