Hangover Recovery tips!!

Ribena

Electrolite powders and Ribena. Ideally if you can remember take before you go to bed but also work well in the morning. Not sure why Ribena I suppose any liquid will do,but the powders taste crap and it takes the edge off.Works for me,the powders are meant for dehydration and contain salt,vitamins and minerals.
I've got a fresh stock in for saturday as I think this years works do on Black friday is going to put me out of action for at least 24 hours,if it doesn't(bearing in mind there's a free bar) i'm doing something wrong!

The way I look at it you would not run a marathon without doing some kind of training unless you want to be in a mess. Drinking is the same - do a bit of training, pace yourself during the event and allow a bit of recovery before the next one - you will get good at it - I promise ;)

bananananananas are amazingly good for you when you reach that sensitive state in morning (or afternoon). if you can make a smooth with them, some ice cream and yoghurt (and honey if you want to be loved).
hair-of-the-dog doesnt work at all, it will only deley the hangover. be a man (or woman, or both) and get it out of your system asap.

safe trails

Back