hairy ears

Wifey trims my hair with some electric clippers once a month starting from the top...

Head
eyebrows
ears
nose
beard
chest
back
sack

Its a day of a job :oops:

al":1ds7bwt9 said:
I'm becoming an old man, I want to be young again.

al.
Better get trimmed up for the big photo shot sat morn.Downstairs as well just in case.

I've suffered with rampant nasal hair since my early 20s. It's properly painful to pull out as well, and I refuse to buy a nasal trimmer until my 40th birthday.

I've got one single hair at the end of my nose which needs to be shaved once a week :-(

I am a freak

Koupe":1uvea6nb said:
I've suffered with rampant nasal hair since my early 20s. It's properly painful to pull out as well, and I refuse to buy a nasal trimmer until my 40th birthday.

You think thats bad? Being an ex member of HMF we'd have to do NBC (Nuclear Bio chemical warefare) training part of that was going into a room filled with CS gas and do decontamination drills which meant using fullers earth(un-scented talc) this wood stick in your hooter and give you hours/days of fun trying to get it out you'd get cracking snotters but would end up taking about 3/4 of your nasal hair out with each one :|

unkleGsif":308j6t04 said:
I take great satisfaction at nipping it between thumb nail and finger, and yanking the little feckers out :cool:

G

Yes ^^!!

The best shave and facial hair overhaul that I have ever had was in a Turkish barber shop on a dusty backstreet. These guys were buzzing around a dozen or so chairs and the customers, mostly Turkish men, that filled them.

The shave itself was with a lemon based moisturiser/cream combo, deftly done with a cutthroat razor-I watched them for a good 15 mins prior to going in there to see if anyone bled/died before offering up my whiskers.. All went well, although there was a fair bit of gesticulating and pointing for a moment over my sideburns as they wanted to chop 'em off; 'I like them level with the bottom of my ears- Thank you -I'm paying!' I don't know how they would of coped if they saw Bradley Wiggins walk into their shop..

Then without warning they started on my ears :shock:.. They set fire to this 3'' hooped ring and started waving it about around my ears, burning off the silky (under belly of a rodent type) fluff that they were enshrouded in. Rolling this flame about making the place stink of..me burning.

I was most impressed at the execution and the results. I looked years younger -I'm 34 anyway so no biggie there - but it was worth grinning lots, a handshake and tipping well.

It was all going so well until, on the way out, they tried to convince my partner she needed her eyebrows doing :facepalm: ..bad move!

It's all grown back now but I will never forget that experience.

sylus":3qhkxlqb said:
I normally just platt mine into dreads...some women like that as a turn on

To quote Rik Mayall in series 1 of Bottom: "....if some bird sees that coming at her out of the dark she's likely to pull on it and expect the butler to come in."*

;)

David

*That was nose rather than ear hair though.

Back