Hadleigh Park Map?

sam_white

Diamond Back Fan
Off to ride Hadleigh Park and the Olympic course tomorrow (Friday) with another retrobiker. Trying to plan the day, I've never been before but looks like there are a couple of trails, mostly interested in the Olympic course and also the 9km 'Green' route.

Despite my best googling, I can't find a good map online anywhere. Does anyone have one? Hope the weather holds, as per forecast should be dry.

Happy for a small meet up if anyone wants to join in. Aiming to be there around 11ish.

Hadleigh Farm?

https://bikefat.com/2012-london-olympic ... ce-course/

2012londonmtb3.png

and

image.jpg

Bottom map is what I was looking for, thanks LGF. Shame it isn't higher resolution, I can't read the text on the legend. Also, which muppets run these websites? Can't they put up a decent PDF?

Quite a few maps of the Olympic course online, here is one of some of the other trails.

Attachments

• trail1.jpg
    trail1.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 2,825
Good day out yesterday, but that's a tough track. Did the Olympic course first, followed by a lap of the green 'Multi Use' trail into Benfleet and back, a nice smooth track with a couple of good hills and a look around the castle. Bit damp and the rocks were slippery, may see about a return visit in the summer.
Quick shot of the Coyote HT5, my ride yesterday.

Attachments

• 20201030_142059.jpg
    20201030_142059.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,765
Back