Guess or Deduce The Parts

Hi Raleigh, I thought Cub Roost. As far as I can tell there were only 3 choices then, Club Roost who did colours, Answer Alumilite which was just silver with a gold centre sleeve and Azonics which were black or silver. Jurgen says they weren't Club Roost though, so could be a prototype but there are no decals so could be absolutely anything. Think I'll just have to go with Club Roost and anodise them.

The stem and the AC chain guide are the last bits I'm stuck on. Can't find a match for the AC, have messaged them but not heard back yet.

If you look at the big pic of the number 15 bike on page 4 of the build thread (not that there's any building going on yet), the stem looks like it has two bolts on the left hand side forward of the steerer, so like the Manitou stem used not that it is one. Race Face did the same thing but not until later and think they always had the bolts on the right. Looked through all the pics I can but not found anything.

Re:

Answer Alumalites were available in Black and Silver (I have both) and I'm sure for. Sponsored rider they could have them anno'd any colour they would want including blue...

Bend and rise looks good for the Alumalites

Could also be the Motocross variant as shown on ebay

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/331495675662?_mwBanner=1

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
OK thanks. Was just going by the only Answer catalogue I can find which is '95 and never seen photos of black ones. Answer makes sense for obvious reasons though.

Saw the Miyata, could be but they all look so similar I not sure, especially as you can't see the centre section.

Back