Sold GT Zaskar 19” 1993

I at least agree that Zaskars look better in sizes smaller than 19 inches. I remember building this one for the first time having made sure I had the right size for my height and thinking “humph the top tube is a bit horizontal”.
It’s almost like FB marketplace vibes

“Is this available ?”

“Yes “

“It’s the wrong size and located where I won’t buy from.”

🤦🏻‍♂️
I'm looking for some nice unit, and I prefer 18" against 19". For me, it's a lot nicer in 18". But again, I can go tom19" at the end if I can not find a 18". I knocked to some doors (18 and 19" units), and only 19" available so I will take some time to decide. Maybe I will bought from UK and a 19" but I will use all bullets before doing that. I already have a 19" Almega and RM Altitude, and Zaskar accepts worst that size than those. Sorry If I seem predictable, but I will think better before buying.

Nope, disagree. This is 19"
Looks and rides perfect!

18" in the front 19" in the back, both lovely 😍
Yours look great. Mine didn’t!

Not saying it’s all GTs, my Xizang was a 20” and had a nice slope to the top tube. Excuse the crappy photo it’s off my old Flickr account. Not how you I’d build it now!

IMG_3746.jpeg

I at least agree that Zaskars look better in sizes smaller than 19 inches. I remember building this one for the first time having made sure I had the right size for my height and thinking “humph the top tube is a bit horizontal”.

That's the beauty of everyone having different tastes. For me, the 20" looks the best because of the mirroring of the top tube and down tube gussets. I miss mine:

Brodick+Castle+climb+-+view+to+the+mainland.jpg

@Gtpulse Yeah, that Xizang looks huge. 20" is already big and the titanium tubes are smaller. I think the bigger ovalized aluminium tubes of the Zaskar help with proportions on larger frames, especially on the later models.

Back