GT Xizang

Fantastic :D Love it :D
My Ti is mirror polished too and its a look that really does Ti justice.

That is a superb build. Ticks all those boxes and .... ahhh Fantastic :LOL:

Love it

Re:

Hi Nader

Echo whats been written above, it came out well you must be pleased... I would be :D

I can't resist questioning how close to the front tyre that straddle cable is :LOL:
don't ever bring this bike to our little damp rock parked just off the coast of France, as the UK mud will get yah in a flash...
looks like you've already collected a few leaves up from Altona Volkspark.

seeing your pictures makes me realize I really must buy myself a better camera, and then learn how to use it :oops:

Attachments

• leaf collector.jpg
    leaf collector.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 346
  • mud clearance.jpg
    mud clearance.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 346
Re:

Thanks all, I really appreciate it :D

@Tomahawk kid
The hubs are White Industries Phantom titan

yoeddy35.jpg

The rims are Mavic 231

yoeddy37.jpg

The wheels actually belong to other bike, 'm after Syncros hubs for this Xizang.

Wight 9,36 kg ('m sure with other pedals, chain and cassette, it will weigh less than 9 kg)

@Nick
you have very sharp eyes just like my camera :LOL: (...I know the UK mud ;) )

I'm a huge Zaskar fan - love them to bits and, for me, they blow pretty much any bike off the hill in terms of looks. However, I always find that a good Xizang build tops them eaily. They have all the elements that I love about Zaskars but in a much more refined and effortlessly cleaner and grown up way. Yours is beautiful - stunning bike and a really nice build - top job. :)

Re: Re:

Nader":20qnrlyl said:
Thanks all, I really appreciate it :D

@Nick
you have very sharp eyes just like my camera :LOL: (...I know the UK mud ;) )

If you took fuzzy/badly lite photo's like almost everyone else

A. We wouldn't be able to pick out the details like the trapped leaves on the front wheel in the 1st place
B. No one would sit and stare are at your photo's for any length of time and spot petty things :LOL:

Anyway I can't bear to look at it any more, the sight of those missing bottle cage bolts is offending my sensibilities and giving me nightmares :facepalm:
I guess if I wasn't such a Schwachsinnige I'd write something more intelligent like PetitPal ^^

All the best

Nick

Back