Gt team avalanche needs saving

Siish

Muddy Fox Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Wow! Love that bike. As listing says looks pretty much original apart from saddle and tyres, but it looks like someones had been enjoying some downhill action with an outer ring that big! 😁

Would need serious renovation & TLC, but a great project for someone tall as those 20" GT's are BIG!

Seriously cool but seriously salty! I had a 1990 Haro Team Master like this the handle bars & forks didn't turn when I collected it 🤣
This still has to be a well worth while buy.

Seriously cool but seriously salty! I had a 1990 Haro Team Master like this the handle bars & forks didn't turn when I collected it 🤣
This still has to be a well worth while buy.
I had the same issue with this Cannondale, I was amazed that such small bearings could seize up that much.

Back