Gt psyclone in black

Re:

CTK":3nmizjbs said:
Seller a member on here. Lovely thing, dent means I'm out.

Yes, he is...

I thought this might gather a bit of interest. I opted to auction it owing to the issues pointed out. I simply couldn't decide on a fixed price for it in the end.

For those naysayers who think it's scrap/wall hanger, I can assure you it's not. I have been riding this on and off for almost 10 years with no issues, admittedly as a fully rigid in relatively smoother conditions. The previous owner was running this up in the Highlands in this state with riser bars and a pair of Psylos up front, so obviously wasn't too concerned either :LOL:

The dent in itself is super strange, it's more of a light 'squish' than anything else, but not deep enough to affect the tube. It does look a bit awkward cosmetically but the black finish masks it well - I can totally appreciate how this might put people off though.

It may be possible to roll it out (as LGF has kindly pointed out). The tubing is thin enough to try but it didn't bother me sufficiently to warrant doing so. I tried to do three shots of this on the Ebay listing as it was so difficult to picture accurately :facepalm:

The seatpost hopefully won't present a massive problem to sort. I just left it as is as it was close to my height and a decent post. It was easier to list as is as I've enough to do at the moment with a 6 month old in the background, amongst other things.

Anyways, as you were folks. Hope this helps :D

Back