GT Owners Meet - Date/Location please

170 mile round trip.

Here's an idea. Start a list. C&P it into your post and add your name & location. Then there will be an idea of who wants to attend and a mid point can be found.

1) Cagiva Gezzer - HP23 - Aylesbury

I'm intrested in going probably will try to make the meet no matter where it is, will have to do a hell of a lot of sucking up to the wife... :LOL:

Just due to the distances and time involved, won't be able to say a definite yes or no until i have a set date and location so i can try and juggle work and family responsibilities.

Plus i live in Somerset 30 mins drive away from the Devon county border so anywhere you decide to hold the meet will involve a long drive for me.

cagiva gezzer":3vcbdjx8 said:
170 mile round trip.

Sherwood pine link: http://www.multimap.com/s/VvObP8cx

212 mile round trip (and best part of 3 hours each way in my slow-ass truck) for me. Am also out of the country til Aug 9 - So put me down as a maybe!

2) jimmy5willy - Southampton

Right, lets get some organisation in this!

As this would be a proper meet, we need someone to lead the ride.

So, if we did Cannock, I have ridden there a few time so could lead on there signposted route. Any deviation off this to try some of the 'other' routes would be pot luck!

Lincoln, my patch, no problem.

Anyone else want to lead anywhere else, just say.

Lets run this for another week, then I will nominate a location and date and see who can attend. Otherwise this thread is going to get whaaaay heavy!

2) jimmy5willy - Southampton
3) Pickle - LN4 - Lincoln

Pickle":3ms87114 said:
Lets run this for another week, then I will nominate a location and date and see who can attend. Otherwise this thread is going to get whaaaay heavy!

I think I'm going to sack this off then.......

Jon dont sack it off !!

Pick a day in August .... Later better for me!!

Ride your local loop .... Job done :cool:

Be two RTS`s if nothing else!! :LOL:

I have just had a chat with lewis1641 and he has just got his hands on an early RTS-2, and thus is keen to go forward with the meet.

So, what I propose to do is organise a meet here in Lincoln with post ride grub at Pickle HQ.

August is good, so I'll check my diary tomorrow and post a date up.

Pickle":o7ekhojv said:
I have just had a chat with lewis1641 and he has just got his hands on an early RTS-2, and thus is keen to go forward with the meet.

So, what I propose to do is organise a meet here in Lincoln with post ride grub at Pickle HQ.

August is good, so I'll check my diary tomorrow and post a date up.

looks at watch, taps feet, polishes GT

Back