GT lightning titanium frame £100 BIN

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SEANSTEPHENS":21l2w7k3 said:
andyz":21l2w7k3 said:
player":21l2w7k3 said:
I'm pretty sure this frame was sold a while back and was discussed here on the forum.I remember the dent for some reason.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GT-Lightning- ... 7675.l2557

:LOL: Well spotted, it is the same frame, same marks too. Why did he advertise it as £100 bin then? Its all very strange.

and reselling for 800? well maybe he's just an idiot ;)

I think it could be the same frame but the seller is different.Other than that dent those decals are pretty shitty and stand out a bit.

Funnily enough i bought a rigid Ballistic titanium fork off that seller from the link i put up which are gorgeous.

Back