Wanted GT decals

JRGSXR

MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Hi all, looking for one of these šŸ‘‡ or even the other style from different years. Also after a couple of ā€œtriple triangleā€ decals if anyone has any? Many thanks J IMG_7694.png

No problem, I understand time is a rare commodity for many of us. Iā€™m in no rush Iā€™ve not even started the build yet.

Sorry, not got that exact decal but have others. I might want to hang on to the larger one as I have a team RTS that I need to check wears that decal and if so, keep as a spare.

Here's what I have GT wise.

While not the same as my original decals, the blue set may be good for spares for me, but the longer set with all terra I can't see me using.

Attachments

• PSX_20240324_002129.jpg
    PSX_20240324_002129.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 12
  • PSX_20240324_002103.jpg
    PSX_20240324_002103.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 12
I wouldnā€™t want to leave you short for any of your bikes. Would you be happy to sell the ā€œmade in Americaā€ decal at the top left and the small black and white ā€œ6061-T6ā€ one in the middle above the large GT decal? If so those would be spot on for my needs.

Regards John.

Itā€™s the made in the USA one. Extreme top left in the second pic. Also the bottom right in the first pic, 6061-T6.

I can let those two go. I'm feeling generous so drop me a pm with your address and I'll send them to you.

Back