GT Backwoods Atomic Rust

GTkerry

Retro Newbie
Hi, i have had this from new and its been stored in my garage for 25 odd years. I believe its a 16" frame and a 1998 model and believe the parts to be original apart from the seat. I havent ridden it that much but never sold it as it was too nice. I am looking to sell as I ride a Ducati now lol :) IMG_6495.jpg Anyone tell me more about it? IMG_6496.jpg IMG_6497.jpg IMG_6498.jpg IMG_6499.jpg

Definitely looks like a 98 to me, catalogues in the old archive section of this site. Prices can be really variable. A lot of time I think it's just down to luck of having someone who really wants what you are selling. But condition looks good which should help. Best bet is to have a look at sites such as eBay and Facebook marketplace and look what similar bikes are going for.

Last edited:
Definitely looks like a 98 to me, catalogues in the old archive section of this site. Prices can be really variable. A lot of time I think it's just down to luck of having someone who really wants what you are selling. But condition looks good which should help. Best bet is to have a look at sites such as eBay and Facebook marketplace and look what similar bikes are going for.
Yes I have had a look at those and think it’s a ‘98. The condition is great. Thanks for the reply, I will have a look and get it on there.

Back