Grips? 🤔

goshow

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
I’m in two minds as to which way to go with grips.

One side says full retro with some push on type. The other says go for modern lock-ons.

Any thoughts? Are lock-ons sacrilege?

I’m a big fan of the ODI attack grips

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I’m a big fan of the ODI attack grips

I’m pretty sure my missus has got a pair of those in her bedside drawer. I’ll have a look 🤔

I’ve got some Ritchey comp x grips. I’ve always liked them. But was tempted to go lock-on.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I’m pretty sure my missus has got a pair of those in her bedside drawer. I’ll have a look 🤔

I’ve got some Ritchey comp x grips. I’ve always liked them. But was tempted to go lock-on.
I prefer the vibrating kind myself, keep the hands nice and toasty on those frosty night time commutes.

Back