Green stuff

I've had quite a few green bits through my hands over the years but I'm guessing BITD it was probably the least popular ano option. Definitely difficult to gather parts with the same shade and scarce nowadays. Had some Cooks QR (but not cranks, don't think they did them) , Grafton brakes and levers, Toplines, Ringle, Pauls, Machine Tech, Gravity Research, Kooka, Caramba. Good luck with your search. A few pics, all sadly gone.
Interesting point on the cooks. I have never seen green cooks cranks in person but I recall a set of green “E”s on a Hei Hei in a Kona catalogue (along with some race lines). No doubt someone around here has a set or two lying around!

Yep, '96 catalogue, happen to have it sat at the side of me :)

20220214_222002.jpg

Have a early‘ish late 90s HOPE green seat clamp, never knew until this thread it was called ’Forest Green’… as distcinct to the later Team Green! (which might be rarer than the the team green colour?)
Add Thomson to the list too, have a green seatpost & stem ( although it is possible these were after market annodised) not sure…interested to hear if anybody else has anything from Thomson?

Not the best pic but i have a lovely Green Ulterrain hub set straight pull spokes designed by Steve Potts plus a few other Green bits

Attachments

• 20220215_182628.jpg
    20220215_182628.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20220215_182805.jpg
    20220215_182805.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 8
Ah. I remember that particular USE flavour of green. As always, never seemed to proliferate like purple or blue

Back