No. Not trees and nature and so forth.

Green trick bits. Who made them?

Ringle
Machine Tech
Controltech
Chris King
Cooks
Hershey

Did Grafton? Maybe Kooka? Who have I missed out?

How much of this stuff is there out there versus 3DV and turquoise? As far as I can remember bitd green never really took off - mainly because only the expensive chi chi US machine shops picked up on it.

Thinking about a green build but my stash is… well… an SRP bolt kit and a set of CT bar ends. Both NOS.. but a long way from the basis of a build!

Last edited:
Use did some green stuff iirc (seat post, bars and bar ends). I did once have a lot of green, sadly long gone now.

Srp for bolts.

Did Middleburn do hubs and cranks in green?

If you want to throw in some modern bits, SRAM did x0 mechs, shifters and cassette (cash money I think they called it), crank bros did pedals, 50/50 flats and also candy and egg beater pedals.

Don’t know if you can make much of it out. My Yo as got green Real brake levers, King headset, TNT hubs, RINGLE Twisters, Gravity Research brakes and Control Tech seat bolt.

Attachments

• 51D419CF-7887-4C9C-8D2D-2712EF0EE17B.jpeg
    51D419CF-7887-4C9C-8D2D-2712EF0EE17B.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 34
Bullseye are another option for hubs. Critical Racing did green parts but more olive green so won't match the rest I'm sure.

Pretty much everyone did green. The main issue i found, along with a couple of other colours, is the vast amount of different shades, it is hard to get a full bikes worth of a matching shade unless you can get all from the same company.

Exactly what he said. 👆 Most aftermarket / boutique component manufacturers in the 90’s did green, the problem was the variety of shades. A few off the top of my head; Apple Green, Cool Green, Lime Green, Froggy Green, Olive Green...😕

Star12

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've thought about it too. This is as far as I have gotten.

Attachments

• IMG_20190507_082404.jpg
    IMG_20190507_082404.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 20
Back