Got screwed on ebay, help me fix xtr

damn thats crap.... open a dispute straight away!

i recently sold somthing in good working order on ebay, only for the buyer to send me a picture of another item that was broken and tried to pass it off as mine!

but paypal/ebay still gave him a refund... he ended up with my part, his broken part and all his money back just for asking, they didnt even take my side of the story , or take into account that all the pics show the item as fine... and as obvioulsy a different item than the one he sent pics of !!!

Yeah i would go to e bay and open a dispute , from a sellers and buyers point of view from disputes i,ve had before e bay tends to protect the buyer more than the seller so i would think you would have a good chance getting your money back .

danpiero":2fxe4sbw said:
e bay tends to protect the buyer more than the seller

this is very very true..... in any situation they tend not to even give the seller the time of day.

sorry to hear that guys. I hate scammers.

This guy has a real good feedback rating from a ton of transactions, so I think hey may just not have known, i mean the part looks really good until you mount it on something haha.

thanks for all the help and support guys!!

and sorry for putting this in the wrong area... usually pretty good about that.

Dispute seems the sensible way to go here.
Thats dispute in ebay AND paypal,with paypal its a SNAD 'significantly not as described'.
This should gel the bugger into action :?
Full refund and he can pay the return fee
------
I just got a set of C2's with sport levers,described only with the words 'could benefit from a service'
When they arrived, i find the whole underside is corroded to hell and the pistons in one side at least have seized.
LBS report them as unserviceable[they dont want a repeat of the last c2 i brought them :LOL: ]
I contact the seller stating the concern that even a service wouldnt fix anything as theyre fubar.
Seller repeats -'you knew they needed a service so therefore shouldnt have bid,if you didnt want to do the work[despite the lbs report i told him about]
His reply to the LBS's report is they're lying and only trying to get more money from me[what a prick :roll: ]
One paypal dispute later and he wants them returned for a refund,fair enough.
Thing im trying to convey to him is ,you cant hide damage from the pics and fail to mention any in the description ,then
expect people not to complain when they see the true condition.
I dont expect the refund to be a smooth transaction,prick-boy is bound to try to be difficult :roll: :evil:

Back