Got an app for that ?

Re: Re:

Barneyballbags":3fobsf6w said:
FluffyChicken":3fobsf6w said:
I wonder if Park Like a c*nt has an app yet.

I've got some beauties to submit if it has..!
More like paint lines like a c*unt- that space is almost big enough to park two cars in.

Unless it's a disabled that the marking is hidden under the Focus. In that case I agree, even I don't take the piss with them. Parent & child deservedly should be abused at will but disabled I draw the line, albeit in big car parks it's sometimes a dotted line.

Barneyballbags":2fsrdgxf said:
I wanted to design an app to catch the w**kers that drive whilst using their mobile phone - even more so following an incident a few weeks ago where I was nearly run over as I was halfway across a zebra crossing by a bloke who was too busy trying to dial a number!

Take a photo of the driver in the act. Report the numberplate and upload the photo via the app to the relevant police authority (enter the town/postcode in which the photograph was taken and the app sends it to the relevant force).

Whilst it would be very difficult to photograph some of the people you see (as they are driving past), it would be relatively easy to capture a photo of someone sat at traffic lights, or driving along the motorway..

If your report leads to a prosecution and a fixed penalty, then you get a percentage of the fine. Everybody wins. The police catch more people at it, people are less likely to do it for fear of being photographed, and the people who use the app can earn a few bob.

http://www.viralnova.com/instant-karma-justice/

reminded me of number 11 in this link ;)

Re:

I reckon I am doing a favour to the toddlers parking in the allocated spaces. People don't seem to make their kids take any exercise these days. I do my bit. Mine were sent to the shops on their own from about as soon as they could walk. So they didn't all make it back; win some lose some.

Back