Golden Age Cycles listings on Ebay - frames

TreaderSteve

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I had some dealings with them via eBay and the guy was really nice and very accommodating. And as you say has a few containers full of nice stuff

Sadly Not.

Its a Roberts "Bottom Line". (awful name imho, but it is what it is.) and the forks are after market not Roberts.

Ah OK. I spotted the Spiderweb decal on the seat tube and leapt to the wrong conclusion. You're right, Bottom Line is a terrible name.

Sadly Not.

Its a Roberts "Bottom Line". (awful name imho, but it is what it is.) and the forks are after market not Roberts.
Out of interest, what are the defining factors - ie what makes it a Bottom Line (without knowing the weight)? Rack mounts?

Out of interest, what are the defining factors - ie what makes it a Bottom Line (without knowing the weight)? Rack mounts?
Fast back seat stays, lugged bottom bracket, tube profile, cable route, rack mounts.

Not something you see every day to be fair, got a very good review for the amount of quality hitting a price point to compete back in the day.

I would think this has definitely been refinished at some point in the last 30 years by the look of it.

Roly, I have the review somewhere, ill try and dig it out and post it if I can.

The Kestrel has been on watch list for what seems like an eternity.

Wish I had the spare funds, as it would nicely complete a part of my collection and it's very local.

Sadly, I don't at the moment! :(

Back