Glentress 6th Annual Meet: Sunday 9th June

The Ken":1f8a2vpy said:
:facepalm: guilty as charged :)

pmsl, know how that feels, you have my every sympathy :LOL: :LOL:

p.s. I'm a doubt, worked out that it's my wifes 40th that week, not ruling it out, although it would probably cost me one way or another.. :facepalm:

by coincidence she's going that posh place short of peebles (canny mind the name) unfortunately not on the 9th. family lunch followed by a friends night out on the 8th, so it all depends on my very limited ability to say no at the bar...

Stobo, it's out the back of Peebles

I'm in for this one, crazily going for full rigid again (unless I can get the Manitou back from the welders or the Heckler's wheels built)

I'll be the deeply unfit one wheezing at the back!

Assuming we're going red/black to the top then spooky and down, down, down to the bottom?

I was hoping to go back to to top of free ride park then finish with the blue all the way back. Gotta do berm baby berm.

Do Spooky Wood then the next section of red then join the blue return. Those of you with me on our last visit to GT did agree the blue return was actually pretty good fun, fast and flowing.

I was thinking that this would be on the down.....

Maybe once we come to the first break in Spooky Woods we can cut to the left and on to the secret rut track down to the fireroad and then this brings you back to the bench before the climb to the top and you just nip down the fire road to berm baby berm.....

Looks like I may be able to make this after all :D now retro or modern :p

Back