Glentress 5th annual meet. 3rd June. Date now set!

Which date do you prefer?

• 2nd June

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd June

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Enjoyed today nice to meet some of the gang ! Highlight's were saltyman's surly.. Velo doing the gnarly drop on slightly inappropriate bike and big eck
Nearly wiping out some of the retrobike crew on impressive drop :)

Sorry to fired I feel responsible for losing him
:oops:

Col :)

Cycling is essentially a solo pursuit.

It's OK guys. I made it home. :LOL:

The freshly built bike performed faultlessly. Shame I cannot say the same for the slightly older internal sat-nav. :oops:

I missed the turn for Spooky wood (must have been 'cause I was flying up the hill so fast!) and didn't realise until some strangers I met at the radio mast told me!
By the time I got back down there was no sign of Plus One and Carl, so I just did the red route ma'sell. :(

Still had fun though. :D Kili rode great and it was good to meet some more of the clan (and cross border raiders ;) ). I'll just have to pay a bit more attention next time. :roll:

Photies the morn, off out to see Prometheus at the IMAX... woohoo.

Barry, glad you made it round alright, man that's some climbing though, going all the way to the mast. :shock:

zigzag":1nxbiqzb said:
Photies the morn, off out to see Prometheus at the IMAX... woohoo.

Barry, glad you made it round alright, man that's some climbing though, going all the way to the mast. :shock:

Tell me about it. :LOL: Think I'd be asleep within two minutes if you put me in a cinema!

Looking forward to seeing what I missed.

jeeezus
HTF do you get lost a GT
mind you shed and oor gaz hed a 9 mile ride home at pittmedden

fockwits :LOL:

Back