Gisburn Forest 25th Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely. Co-incides with a late Christmas party [I know people who always have theirs in January "It's something to look forward to"!] So you'll have to try and cope without me.

marc two tone":2bgwxxz6 said:
The inter-retro wheelie competition may be held in the carpark after the ride, i'm the current leader at two metres ;)

Show off! Is there documented evidence of this? Sounds wildly exaggerated to me... :p

Gisburn was my first RetroRide too, looking forward to going back - believe there's loads of work been done on the trails! :D

elPedro666":2wsj0a06 said:
marc two tone":2wsj0a06 said:
The inter-retro wheelie competition may be held in the carpark after the ride, i'm the current leader at two metres ;)

Show off! Is there documented evidence of this? Sounds wildly exaggerated to me... :p

Gisburn was my first RetroRide too, looking forward to going back - believe there's loads of work been done on the trails! :D

I wish, the go-pro was completely destroyed when i hit the floor after 3 pedal strokes, totally, SD card n' all. whats the chances of that? Nobody was looking either. In fact i was alone. All my best performances are conducted in private. ;)

Need to get out cycling too, fed up with cold and rain!

I will hopefully be there, but it is dependant on me dodgy hand that had operation in December, been infecting and seems like taking forever to heal.

Saying that i will defo try and get there

Bazza

marc two tone":1ydb1a36 said:

I might have to come, simply to have a crack at that, ive been known to manage a few feet with my front wheel aloft from time to time :LOL:

Matthews":zhd2jjvr said:
Until someone gives you a gentle nudge lol :shock:

I cant think of anyone i know, that would be so jealous or mean, as to do that and risk my safety :shock:

Well, apart from you :p :LOL: :LOL:

Well the reccy was a success, might miss out Swoopy on the day as there are a couple of nasty walk down drops, wooded board sections were nigh on impossible to walk on let alone ride due to ice and rocky part of Simons swamp was sheet ice but overall no probs , Spudley should be along later with some piccies , car park is £3 and there's no cafe we could find so bring ya Butties .
Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back