Wanted Girvin Flexstem 100mm reach wanted

Looking at this pic maybe it's my long reach yellow that's scruffy I replaced forgot I'm away from from just now due to a family bereavement so I xant even take a closer pic just now
20230823_184129.jpg
I've tried to zoom in to the top shelf where it is to see but it's not the clearest

I'm getting sick of the Girvan it's always working its self loose and the elasomers are so hard to get original
I've tried skateboard truck
View attachment 776424View attachment 776426
They are an acquired taste 🤷🏻‍♂️ Looks like what I need for the wife’s bike. PM me if you are happy to let this go. I have longer ones 135mm to 150mm if you want to trade ( they work fine ) but happy to buy just the reach section or whole thing. I am assuming il need to replace the bearing parts if it has issues as you say 🤔

They are an acquired taste 🤷🏻‍♂️ Looks like what I need for the wife’s bike. PM me if you are happy to let this go. I have longer ones 135mm to 150mm if you want to trade ( they work fine ) but happy to buy just the reach section or whole thing. I am assuming il need to replace the bearing parts if it has issues as you say 🤔
I've robbed the elastomeric and noodle for the long reach one as it didn't come with any
I'm currently overdue in sending a retrobike guy some wheels as I'm not in work ....I can't go working on bikes if I'm getting leave time
I'm happy that I'll never use again tbh so it's yours when I get back.....if u find a cleaner 1 in the meantime feel free to pass up on it

I've robbed the elastomeric and noodle for the long reach one as it didn't come with any
I'm currently overdue in sending a retrobike guy some wheels as I'm not in work ....I can't go working on bikes if I'm getting leave time
I'm happy that I'll never use again tbh so it's yours when I get back.....if u find a cleaner 1 in the meantime feel free to pass up on it
Sorry for your family loss RIP. That is very kind of you 🤗 Keep me posted as I will take it and put it to good use.

Cheers,

MP

Back