gil_m's Feedback Thread

Hello. Would it be possible to please buy you a complete set of stickers for a 1993 Orange Aluminum Elite frame. How much would that cost with shipping to France please. I will make you a payment by Paypal. Thanks in advance

Hello

Trebz suggested that I contact you to buy one or two complete sticker kits to renew the decoration of my Orange Aluminum Elite MTB (year 1993)

Looking forward to reading you Sticker Master have a nice day.
Thank you
The French

Re: Re:

The French":30n18v6k said:
Where is Gil !?

This is a feedback thread, as the title sugests, if you want to contact him you can contact him through his work @retrodecals :xmas-wink:

mk one":1gig4bxq said:
The French":1gig4bxq said:
Where is Gil !?

This is a feedback thread, as the title sugests, if you want to contact him you can contact him through his work @retrodecals :xmas-wink:

Ah but having less than 30 posts, doesn't that mean The French can't use the PM system?

The French, you might have better luck using his email address; sales@retrodecals.co.uk

Peachy!":32bppvoc said:
mk one":32bppvoc said:
The French":32bppvoc said:
Where is Gil !?

Ah but having less than 30 posts, doesn't that mean The French can't use the PM system?

The French, you might have better luck using his email address; sales@retrodecals.co.uk

It does,, thats why i suggested going through retrodecals :)

First class decals. Wish their were more like Gil in the world it would be a better place

Back