Giant atx 1 dh, Kona stab deelux frames £100 each + postage

8690q

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Any questions just ask, I've probably missed loads of info out but rushed this before I changed my mind.

1. Giant ATX one DH small frame, 16.5 inch. Comes with a Cane Creek headset, AC chain device, Fox shock, Giant seatpost and clamp. DOESN'T come with long travel plates, will have standard ones fitted back on. I might do a wee deal if new owner wants them but they DON'T come with the frame. I will clean it before posting it out. I have owned this frame from new and I'm fairly sad to be selling it. £100 plus postage

2. Kona Stab Deelux 16.5 inch frame. Comes with Woodman headset, Fox shock and seat clamp. £100 plus postage

Sold items
3. Rock Shox Boxxer 151 forks. 215mm steerer. Medium spring fitted. Very used condition, been resprayed poorly, left stanchion scored, right leaking slightly but on the bright side they are 7 inch travel versions and still work nice and have 3 out of 4 pinch bolts working. Axle is perfect. I'll include a suitable brake mount if I can find it. £40 SOLD SOLD SOLD
6. Mavic d321 36 hole on red Hope pro 2 hubs. Front is good to go but the rear has a fairly dented rim and could be doing with the spoke tension checked. Worst ding can be seen at the top of the rear rim in the photo. £90 SOLD SOLD SOLD
5. Mavic d321 32 hole on earlier blue Hope pro hubs. Nice wheels but the rear hub has a snapped disc mount hole and another opposite it with a crack. I used these wheels on the ATX for years without problems so no reason a rotor can't be fitted and used. £80 SOLD SOLD SOLD
4. Marzochhi Monster T forks. 215mm steerer. Nice clean forks with no problems except the decals are peeling off at the back. All bolts and axle perfect. £150 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Re: Retro downhill clearout. Frames, forks and wheels.

Can I dib the 151's for a couple days... Need to check my spare frame...

I am only looking for the lower AC part for the chainguide.
Are you willing to sell the AC chainguide to me please? That'd be great! :)

Also might be interested in the Monster T

Bump for a few £ off. Postage to UK only.

Back