General Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

He would be voted to stay in, just for entertainment value! :LOL: :LOL:

It shows she is human. Come on, open your heart. No point in having a mind, if you can't change it. I keep feeling fascination with people's perspective on politics. Like to hear the sound of the crowd.

Come on, Fluffy, it will only take seconds ;)

This may be the catalyst to the end of Corbyn as a leader of Labour. I hope.

Re:

Interestingly although I agree presentation wise Corbyn has issues, I have yet to hear here or elsewhere which if his policies are disagreeable.

Re:

From what I gather, he is full of good ideas. Not a clue as to how to he will fund them, though.

Would this be accurate?

Can't stand the crowd we have in power at the moment, I think Labour should be nervous about the Lib Dems becoming the opposition though.

Farron, or Corbyn. If you had to choose, which one would you want to deal with when it comes to foreign leaders/governments?

Or just simply gaining the trust or confidence of the British people?

His get up and go, if he ever had it, got up and went some time ago

Just my tuppence. As you were.

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":3otgmhti said:
From what I gather, he is full of good ideas. Not a clue as to how to he will fund them, though.

Would this be accurate?

Can't stand the crowd we have in power at the moment, I think Labour should be nervous about the Lib Dems becoming the opposition though.

Farron, or Corbyn. If you had to choose, which one would you want to deal with when it comes to foreign leaders/governments?

Or just simply gaining the trust or confidence of the British people?

His get up and go, if he ever had it, got up and went some time ago

Just my tuppence. As you were.

Mike

Would his economic policies be accurate?

Possibly/probably. But against who are you judging? The Tories? Fiscal failure every time they are in power whereas Labour has always delivered growth.

As far as foreign diplomacy most certainly Corbyn although his views would certainly upset the Industrial Military Complex and the Rothschilds plans.

Mike Muz 67":3jwfvux6 said:

Would this be accurate?

Well the second bit is certainly my main problem with his policies, though he is the horrible spectre of grim communism personified (in a slightly limp way) which is hardly endearing.

I heard him mumbling and waffling on ineffectually on the radio this afternoon, just after the PM's speech had been replayed - the difference was there for all to hear (until I turned the radio off, unable to bear any more of his poorly presented fantasy.)

Harryburgundy":1m20vnm1 said:
Possibly/probably. But against who are you judging? The Tories? Fiscal failure every time they are in power whereas Labour has always delivered growth.

I think you missed a smiley from that sentence, surely :LOL: ? Do you remember the bit where they left the note for the incoming chancellor about all the money being gone? They weren't joking, either...

Harryburgundy":1zjj3hz5 said:
No one talking policies as usual. How dull.
He wants to tax us more.
He wants to control high pay.
He wants to build a million homes in 5 years. Khan can't even plant a million trees...
He wants to spunk £500bn on creating artificial new jobs.
He wants to remove any element of choice from the NHS.
He wants top increase spending on everything from education to the arts. Except defence.
He wants trident but made it clear he wouldn't use it.

Frankly it's pointless discussing 'policies', or half baked dreams of Corbyn's. Basically because Corbyn.

We'll soon see just how popular he and his policies are. I suspect again you'll be your moral high ground but the losing side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back