Gazelle Frame and Gazelle Forks both 531-on ebay

OK...change of mind....i've added the possibility of it being a CB Olympic Sprint frame on my ebay thread....with the link....but let it be known to all potential buyers it is a theory..a guess and no more.....Anything else?

Now back to the Gazelle?....please.

roadking":2es13n3j said:
Some of us make guesses for reasons of expediency.

I rarely guess, as I rarely sell anything, and rarely buy anything unless it has a provenance.

Rk.

I am a Historian....making educated guess is the nature of the business...but tell you what....Don't buy it!.....Unless a frame is bought from new or been in a family for a long time....unlikely to know the provenance....so there is no point continuing this debate.....unless you are questioning my honesty and integrity?

Now, Please can we focus on the Gazelle????

Integrity!

sawston_vulcan":2k8iu8j0 said:
roadking":2k8iu8j0 said:
Some of us make guesses for reasons of expediency.

I rarely guess, as I rarely sell anything, and rarely buy anything unless it has a provenance.

Rk.

I am a Historian....making educated guess is the nature of the business...but tell you what....Don't buy it!.....Unless a frame is bought from new or been in a family for a long time....unlikely to know the provenance....so there is no point continuing this debate.....unless you are questioning my honesty and integrity?

Now, Please can we focus on the Gazelle????

I am not a buyer of this frame, nor would I be. However, you were quite happy to receive thoughts and opinions when you wanted to identify the frame (on another thread), yet the same is rejected when you want to sell!

Questioning your integrity and honesty - don't think I need to do that, I've made my conclusion from an examination of the facts available for all to see (on this forum) - I therefore need not make any guesses.

Good luck with the Gazelle.

Roadking.

Re: Integrity!

Questioning your integrity and honesty - don't think I need to do that. I've made my conclusion from an examination of the facts no matter how trivial or irrelevant and due to my pointless comments my shortcomings are available for all to see (on this forum) - I therefore need not make any guesses as one needs to be educated to do that and i am sadly lacking in that department.

Good luck with the Gazelle....why are selling an antelope on this forum?

Roadking.[/quote]

Had you looked at a previous reply....i conceded the point and amended my ebay sale page....so have have i rejected your suggestions?...I have rejected nothing that is material and your latter comments have been far from that.....if you think i am being dishonest have the balls to say so although i don't how!....but you are making a petty minded quibble about a something of little consequence....Holdsworth or Claud Butler which in the 1970s was a euphimism for Holdsworth.....but what you are saying is bordering on the slanderous....please be careful.....you letting spite cloud your judgment.....i think a period of quiet from yourself on this subject would be welcome......I will not enter into personal abuse as you seem to be doing.....because quite frankly, i don't give a damn!

The item is now being listed on ebay....this thread is effectively closed!

Back