GATESGATE! 2015 East Angular annual Gates ride Sat 18 July

Re: GATES GATES! 2015 East Angular annual Gates ride Sat 18 July

firedfromthecircus":1x3ld9sh said:
legrandefromage":1x3ld9sh said:
you are insinuating that I and anyone else who wants to organise a 'ride' will be making some sort of profit off the back RB 'using' the site and not elsewhere

I am insinuating nothing of the sort. I don't know how you extrapolate that from what I have written. :?

I am just suggesting the site owners have made various rules for a reason, and site users should follow them. If you want to use the sales forum you need to post a price. If you want to host a ride you should check your dates don't clash.

It's not that hard, and if you have a problem with the site owners rules then I suggest you take that up with the site owner.

For the last time:

WHAT RULES?? Theres nothing for normal RB members to follow. Come on, show me exactly where these rules are, PLEASE?

Re: GATES GATES! 2015 East Angular annual Gates ride Sat 18 July

legrandefromage":8kaioosx said:
For the last time:

WHAT RULES?? Theres nothing for normal RB members to follow. Come on, show me exactly where these rules are, PLEASE?

You are not one of the chosen ones therefore you don't have the eyes to to see... :LOL: Sorry couldn't help it

Mark the "Rules" are in the A/DEC forum which is not globally visible so you could not know about them.

The way it should have worked is when the date for the gates ride was decided someone (me/mod/A/DEC/etc) should have noticed it was the same date as a National ride, which mean't it should only be promoted in the Local area, not the Rides, Meets, Events and Races.

I have no problem with your ride and I applaud you for making the effort, I wish more people would do the same.

Ps
if you think my toys are out the pram.. then you've forgotten the arsey northerner you met.

kaya "arsey northerner" ;)

Re:

So as a rule of thumb, avoid organising a ride to take place (for adjacent regions):

4 weeks either side of a National within a 100 mile radius.
2 weeks either side within a 200 mile radius
1 week either side for anywhere else.

Guidelines not rules. Vern, wind your neck in.

legrandefromage":205o282n said:
<initiates a shake hands across the devide>

...bet my rides better than yours

Ner!

No way we've got hills.. you've only got gates

So Ner ner

Back