Garmin Forerunner 910XT Multi-sport GPS watch SOLD

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've upgraded my bike and running Garmin devices lately and can no longer justify keeping this wonderful Garmin Forerunner 910XT multisport watch. Its last use was a 5K PR at my local parkrun 2 weeks ago, so it's going out on a high. Garmin currently sell it for £289.99: https://buy.garmin.com/en-GB/GB/p/90671 ... -00741-20#

I've used it mostly for running (on average a couple of runs a week) which I've taken up in the last 2 years, but I've also used it on a few bike rides when I've not had my Edge computer with me. Works absolutely great on the bike since it's designed to be a Multisport (mainly Triathlon) watch. Compatible with all the usual Ant+ Garmin sensors for HRM/cadence/speed/power etc. It has a very effective backlight and I find the screen is clearer than the most of the colour Forerunners - I tried a 620 and 630 before settling on this one. Two things I particularly like about the XT models is that i) they don't use a touchscreen and ii) they can display 4 fields on the same page with all being large enough to read - so you can have for example, distance, average speed, average cadence and total elevation for example. Then you can set up the next page to give you up to 4 more, and so on.

It comes with its box, USB charge cradle and mains adapter, Micro Ant+ stick (forgot to take a picture of that!) for uploading data to Garmin Connect (it will sync automatically when in range and then Garmin Connect can be set up to sync automatically with Strava too), strap extender and the Garmin literature. Condition-wise it's great - completely reliable and fast-fixing GPS, cosmetically excellent front and back (with a few light marks to the screen which you only notice when it's turned off and the light catches it right, see the photos), holds a fine battery charge. Latest firmware installed (v3.20). I can send the GPX files of recent activities if you want to check the GPS tracking.

£80 posted in the UK (overseas at cost), PP gift or add the fees please. NOW SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_2794 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2794 (Custom).JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_2792 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2792 (Custom).JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_2789 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2789 (Custom).JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_2790 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2790 (Custom).JPG