Garmin Edge 800 GPS computer SOLD

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm selling a very nice Garmin Edge 800 GPS computer, in black and blue. Perfect for Strava and turn-by-turn navigation on the bike. The 800 is a slightly older model now, though it still currently sells on the Garmin website for £299.99. It has barely been used at all and so the unit is in absolutely pristine condition. It comes in its original box in with quick start manual and literature, UK and EU mains charger, USB sync cable, 2 x Garmin standard 'quarter-turn' mounts (with loads of fitting bands), all in great/unused condition. Originally it came with heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensors, which I used with a different computer so these aren't included in the sale.

It has the Garmin basemap but as with the 8xx series Garmins, if using for turn-by-turn navigation it's recommended that you install the free Open Street Map (OSM) onto a Micro SD card which will allow you to choose your region (UK, northern Europe, etc). Of course, you can install any other free or subscription-based maps to suit your own preferences and requirements. See full specs at: https://buy.garmin.com/en-GB/GB/p/69043 ... -00899-01#

As it hasn't had any use in a long time I've just updated the firmware to the latest version via Garmin Express and it has been factory reset.

The price is £80 posted - NOW SOLD

Re: Garmin Edge 800 GPS computer (barely used & immaculate)

Yes please. Pm me your PayPal email and I’ll pay and send address. Thanks

Latest posts

Back