Garmin Forerunner 410 GPS watch SOLD

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
A couple of items intended for running but perfectly usable for cycling too. Prices are posted in the UK (overseas at cost), PP gift or add the fees please.

A Garmin Forerunner 410 GPS watch and accessories. Pretty awesome high-end model full of fancy functions I haven't used - again, intended for running but works fine for cycling and has a Bike mode. Pretty excellent condition as it hasn't had much use (only one or two miniscule marks on it) - it comes in its original box with 2 unused velcro straps (long and short) and fitting kit, all instructions, Garmin software disc, mains & USB charger, and ANT+ USB receiver for wireless connection to a computer. The only thing from the original package that is not present is the heart rate monitor but any ANT+ one will connect with it. For full details see: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Garmin-Forerunn ... 0046BTK14/ Now reduced to £60 posted SOLD

A brand new (tags still attached) Mens Brooks "Infinity" 1/2 Zip midweight jersey. £20 posted SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_7052 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_7052 (Custom).JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 279
Re:

I'm possibly interested in the garmin, can you give me a while to check the details?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back